Location: Sandy, Utah
Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology startup that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we’re looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our Company is stable and growing quickly and has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
Our Product Team is looking for a Project Manager to oversee the development of our slick, edgy, mouthwatering Canvas LMS. This person needs to be ready to work in a fast-paced environment where a lot of growth is taking place on many aspects. Do you have what it takes to be awesome?
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Track and report on sprint progress.
- Run sprint planning meetings.
- Be a team player in our efforts of discovering new magical creatures.
- Keep sprint developers on task.
- Hold development accountable for sprint commitments.
- Attend our monthly cross-departmental scooter jousting tournaments.
- Liaison between product and engineering teams.
Successful candidates will have the following education, experience, and skills:
- 5+ years of technical project management.
- 3+ years SaaS project management.
- Some college.
- Experience managing projects with mass users (preferably 1+ million).
- Very technical background.
- Understanding of dietary concerns of unicorns and pandas.
- Deep understanding of scrum methodologies and agile environments.
- Strong personality.
- Highly responsible.
- Strong understanding of the Mayan calendar.
- Great communicator.
- Ability to understand very large, high-tech products.
- EDU experience would be a huge plus but not required.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We care a lot more about what people do than how nice they dress. So feel free to leave your dress clothes at home; we do.
- Lots of paid time off.
- 8 paid holidays.
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you completely covered!):
- Medical (United Healthcare).
- Dental (Dearborn National).
- Life/AD&D (Assurant).
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided. That’s right, you get a MacBook (and we’ll even throw in a desk and chair). Just saying.
We participate in eVerify.
This post was submitted by Gabe Ferreira.