Company: SOS Engineering & Technology
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
2 month contract to start immediately:
Develop, troubleshoot, and correct problems for the Java (J2EE) applications in the development, test and production environments. Reports to Software Engineering Manager.
* Develop and maintain J2EE Web applications in the development and test environments with minimal supervision.
* Integrate with other technologies using Web Services, EDI, XML, and SQL.
* Interface with Quality Assurance department to ensure quality product delivery.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
* Must be able to develop and deploy JSPs, Servlets and EJBs using with minimal supervision.
* 4 years experience in SQL and Database Design including performance tuning using Microsoft SQL Server
* 2 years knowledge and work experience in XML and EDI for integrating with trading partners
* 4 years hands on experience with J2EE Application servers (With at least 2 years using JBoss).
* Experience developing enterprise software through several complete development lifecycles.
* Functional knowledge of Eclipse IDE and SVN development tools.
* Experience with development and deployment on Microsoft Windows Advanced Server Operating System.
* Excellent Troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent ability to communicate in verbal and written form.
* Excellent judgment and the ability to handle escalated situations.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
This post was submitted by Chris Martin.