Location: Draper, Utah
Here’s who we’re looking for:
HireVue is Utah’s (and one of the nation’s) hottest new startups and we’re in need of a cornerstone team member for User Experience. The company’s first product version has landed us a large list of global 1000 customers that are the envy of any SAAS company. The next version (now in development) will help catapult HireVue to adoption for millions of video job interviews worldwide and fundamentally change the way job applicants (like you) are courted, vetted and selected for positions. We need a Software Engineering commander to inspire, develop and help execute on our market-changing vision. Can you help us?
Here is what you will be doing:
· Playing a key role in helping to architect, design, and code the next generation of the HireVue interviewing platform.
· Making significant architectural decisions working with teams on high performance/ high availability distributed systems.
· Helping to establish and sustain high-quality development practices and mentoring team members on best practices
· Working within our company, with partners, and across our industry to help integrate interview management
Here is what you will be responsible for:
· Leading architecture of software as a service solution and help define technical roadmap and priorities.
· Writing maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment)- cowboy coders need not apply.
· Looking for new ways to solve customer problems in an elegant and efficient way.
Here is what you will need:
· Solid OO design-patterns and best-practices knowledge
· Proficient with CSS/HTML/XML/AJAX/JQuery
· Web Services with Agile development practices
· Solid experience with source control systems like GIT, Accurev, Subversion, Perforce
· Solid SQL skills
· Strong web architectural experience, experience building large-scale web-applications
· Solid experience in Python, Ruby, Java, or related languages and with web frameworks like Django, Rails, Pylons, etc.
· Knowledge of video streaming/ conferencing is a huge plus
Here is what we offer:
· Great compensation package
· Great medical, dental, and vision benefits
· 401k with match eligibility
· Work at an amazing company
· Work with an amazing group of people
· Opportunity to stretch yourself to get better everyday
· Opportunity to build amazing products that matter
Here is a little more info about HireVue and Team:
HireVue’s founder, Mark Newman, started the video job interview service in college and has grown the company to more than 50 employees with customers around the world and interviews being taken online in 132 countries. Mark recently transferred his CEO role to industry veteran David Bradford (latest gig CEO of Fusion-io, went public under his
direction with market cap of $3b).
Mark continues as Chief Innovation Officer and chief evangelist for HireVue. The company is venture funded by Granite Ventures and Peterson Ventures and on a high growth trajectory. The customer list is extensive but names you recognize are Nike, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Dow Jones, Accenture, Hasbro, Ocean Spray and Bloomberg just to name a few. The engineering and product management team are seasoned veterans and the work environment is fast paced, stimulating and collaborative with focus on innovation and accomplishment. As a company in the Human Resources field, the HireVue culture is diverse, supportive and dedicated to employee development and growth.
So if you are the person we are looking for and are ready for a new and exciting challenge with a groundbreaking company, please apply now!
This post was submitted by HireVue.