Sorry! This job has already been filledPlease take a look around our site for other opportunities. Sorry for the confusion!
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Fusion-io is immediately seeking someone to help support the increase in Fusion-io customers and their related sales. This role is similar to sales operations, logistics, fulfillment, order operations or order fulfillment roles in other companies. Order-support or sales-support roles are also similar. Excellent customer service ability with incredible attention to details is required. The successful candidate is self-motivated, able to be a team player, and someone who enjoys helping to solve problems. This is an entry-‐level position, which will be required, but not limited, to the following:
- Review accuracy of customer information in SalesForce.com.
- Entering of customer orders into the ERP system.
- Confirm with customer receipt of orders and estimated delivery.
- Communicating with customers any change in order status.
- Maintain and ensure accurate customer account information.
- Maintaining Customer files.
- High School Diploma, with a minimum of 2 years of work experience, or 2 years of additional education, or any combination of the two.
- Must have a basic understanding of General Business Practices.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be organized and pay close attention to document details.
Fusion-io is the pioneer of a new storage memory platform that significantly improves the processing capabilities within a data center by moving process-critical or active data closer to the CPU where it is processed. Called shared data decentralization, this significantly reduces latency while increasing data center efficiency. Fusion’s integrated hardware and software solutions leverage non-volatile memory for enterprise-grade performance, reliability, availability and manageability.
Founded in 2006 by a management team with experience in transaction processing, high-performance networking, storage, superclusters, and computing and image processing, Fusion-io recognized that mechanical storage architectures do not keep pace with advances in digital processing power. This meant that despite major advances in technology, data processing was limited to the speed of legacy storage infrastructures. Without a solution designed to maximize their capabilities, modern CPUs sit idle while they wait for data to process.
Fusion-io solves the data supply problem with a new purpose-built solution. By combining hardware and software to develop a reliable storage memory platform, Fusion-io gives servers native access to data to accelerate enterprise databases and applications. This allows enterprises to significantly reduce complex and expensive high performance storage, high performance networking, and memory-rich servers. In addition to accelerating performance, Fusion’s storage memory platform also reduces energy consumption and total cost of ownership.
This post was submitted by Robert Merrill.