Company: RBS Staffing Consultants
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
The successful candidate will be someone who is a strong communicator, loves building relationships and is able to manage complex projects in a single bound.
You will be joining an exceptional company that includes passionate entrepreneurs and top-notch developers and designers. The job of this Community Manager is multi-faceted and requires a talented generalist who is able to combine world-class communication skills with the ability to think creatively while maintaining a sound strong analytical view.
Key Tasks Required for this Role:
• Manage the social media footprint of an executive to ensure their network is more effective for their business needs.
• Manage LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest profiles by increasing network size and reaching out to connections in order to facilitate effective business relationships.
• Managing tweets and tweeting relevant information;
• Editing blog posts and ensuring they receive the proper amount of promotion in order to garner high amounts of internet traffic;
• Providing lead edge social media information to ensure market visibility
• Provide new and innovative ways to ensure market visibility
Key Skills Required for this Role:
• Degree from a top university.
• World-class oral and written communication skills (with examples).
• Intrinsic understanding of digital/tech/new media/social media with a working knowledge of underlying web and mobile technologies.
• Demonstrable success in social media /community creation evidenced by a killer portfolio, which might be the blog, YouTube channel, LinkedIn Profile, Twitter page and/or Facebook Pages you’ve managed.
• Some PR and/or Digital Marketing experience preferred.
• You’re a hungry, creative self-starter who likes to build things from the ground up.
• Passion to change the world with technology as a catalyst for social engagement and change.
• Raw energy.
For more details please send your resume to email@example.com
This post was submitted by Rebecca Sargeant.