Company: Collective Medical Technologies
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Desired Skills & Experience
- Should have 4+ years professional experience with Java/J2EE
- Python, Web Services, Struts, Jboss, Tomcat, Apache
- Linux, Agile, Design Patterns
Candidate should have a record of passion for software, computer science, and general nerdery
Collective Medical Technologies is a small, energetic, company focused on providing web based software solutions for hospital emergency departments and other healthcare organizations. We are nible, driven, and have a startup atmosphere that promotes innovation and creativity. Our clientele include over 90 hospitals, insurance companies, and other medical providers in the Pacific Northwest Area. We are looking for talented, motivated, bright individuals who want to make meaningful contributions to solutions that address real world issues and impact peoples lives.
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Functions: Information Technology, Engineering
- Industries: Computer Software, Computer & Network Security, Hospital & Health Care
- Compensation:95k – 140k DOE + Benefits
This post was submitted by Wylie van den Akker.