Company: Smith Johnson Group
Location: Draper, Utah
Internal Business System Developer for a high tech corporate environment supporting existing and future business systems to meet the needs of the company.
- Supports, monitors, develops, tests, and troubleshoots internal web applications including the company’s .Net based E-Commerce portal.
- Provides technical and project leadership for internal development and process improvement projects.
- Gathers and documents business requirements and architects solutions to meet their needs.
- Provides management and oversight of contracted development resources for larger development projects.
- Performs testing and debugging tasks on application software.
- Documents all programming and system changes.
- Maintains source code using industry best practices.
.NET (C# and VB) with strong e-commerce/web dev background, Web Services, XML, MS Access, MS SQL Server, SQL, LAMP is a plus, Workflow Engines a plus, UML a plus.
- Approachable personality with professional customer service focus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal formats.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high tech environment.
- Capable of working independently yet as part of a team.
- Familiar with development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Proven track record of on-time performance at the highest levels of quality.
- Minimum of four years’ experience developing internal business systems.
- Must have experience developing business information systems in .Net (C# and VB) with a strong e-commerce / web development background.
- Preference will be given to those with additional skills in the following technology areas: Web Services, XML, MS Access, MS SQL Server, SQL, LAMP, Workflow Engines, and UML.
This post was submitted by Karissa Harris.