Company: Sentinel Field Services, Inc.
Location: Clearfield, Utah
Directs and oversees field services activities within an assigned FSM territory including:
Quality Control: Ensuring client’s quality standards are consistently exceeded
Scheduling: Work orders are coordinated appropriately using statewide contractor network
Completion: Work orders are completed within established timelines
Recruiting/Training: Must maintain strong vendor network through ongoing recruiting and training processes
Strategic Planning: Establish performance goals and outline strategy for achieving
• Report directly to the Project Management Director
• Demonstrate highly developed project management skills
• Strategize with the Project Management Director and vendors to formulate solutions to current and future business, data, reporting and other challenges.
• Collaborate with PM Director and vendors to achieve the mission of the client.
• Demonstrate management and help successfully manage federal government contracts
• Perform day-to-day management of vendor support operations, possibly involving multiple tasks and employees and/or subcontractors at multiple locations
• Provide guidance to the vendor network in performance of the work, risk management and mitigation and reviews the quality of all work
• Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of many contract support activities
• Use refined leadership skills to achieve objectives
• Simultaneously help plan and manage diverse and highly technical projects
• Oversee project in accordance with contract requirements and standards
• Consistently meet or exceed client expectations while managing to targeted profit goals
• Establish and maintain technical and financial reports on the project manager level in order to show progress of projects to management and clients
• Serve as direct manager to vendors, including setting performance expectations, supporting career development, monitoring performance throughout the year, and ensuring appropriate engagement assignments.
• Work closely with recruiting team to ensure appropriate staffing levels on engagements to ensure timely client delivery
• Recommend and implement new client services and delivery models
• Communicate project objectives to PM Director and vendors and monitor project success
• Identify and manage resources to successfully execute projects
• Professional field experience in all aspects of property preservation
• Experience with HUD FSM contracts required
• All necessary equipment and tools required for performing preservation services
• Training experience including excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel to perform recruiting, training and quality control
• Preference given to those that have proper security access to the P260
• 5 plus years in project management or consulting experience for a federal government contract
• Commercial experience is a plus
• HUD experience servicing an FSM contract is required.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred
• PMP certification preferred
This post was submitted by Ryan.