Company: Sentinel Field Services, Inc.
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Directs and oversees field services activities in multiple HUD territories. Ensures all field service projects are completed within budget/deadline to meet client’s needs.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Will report to top management
• He/she will manage contract and project full cycle – managing Project Managers for multiple HUD territories.
• Maintain and manage the client interface.
• Demonstrate highly developed project management skills
• Strategize with the client, your project managers and vendors to formulate solutions to current and future business, data, reporting and other challenges.
• Collaborate with project managers and vendors to achieve the mission of the client.
• Demonstrate management and successfully manage federal government contracts
• Perform day-to-day management of project manager operations, possibly involving multiple tasks and employees and/or subcontractors at multiple locations
• Provide guidance to the project team in performance of the work, risk management and mitigation and reviews the quality of all work
• Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all contract support activities
• Use refined leadership skills to achieve objectives
• Simultaneously plan and manage diverse and highly technical projects
• Oversee project in accordance with contract requirements and standards
• Consistently meet or exceed client expectations while managing to targeted profit goals
• Establish and maintain technical and financial reports in order to show progress of projects to management and clients
• Work closely with Executive team to drive improvements related to cost saving initiatives and work process efficiencies
• Recommend and implement new client services and delivery models
• Interface with client-based leaders to affirm project goals and directives
• Communicate project objectives to team and monitor project success
• Identify and manage resources to successfully execute projects
• Professional field experience in all aspects of property preservation and field services
• Prior Experience with HUD contracts required
• All necessary equipment and tools required for performing preservation service
• Training experience including excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Ability to travel to perform recruiting, training and quality control
• Preference given to those that have proper security access to the P260
• 8 plus years in project management or consulting experience for a federal government contract
• Commercial experience is a plus
• Prior HUD FSM experience is required, ideally responsible for several HUD territories
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred
• PMP or other professional certifications preferred
• Position is based in Clearfield Utah, relocation assistance considered for experienced candidates
This post was submitted by Ryan.