Location: Park City, Utah (Jeremy Ranch)
Company Name: NexTrust
Location (City, State): Park City, Utah (Jeremy Ranch)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT/QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE – PARK CITY, UT
COMPANY INFORMATION – NEXTRUST, INC
NexTrust is a primary provider of Billing and Payment solutions for Healthcare and Utility Billers and a preferred Partner for service delivery stakeholders. Our mission is to Develop and Deliver services that flexibly meet the requirements of the major stakeholders involved in the Billing and Payment processes for our Target Audiences.
NexTrust’s innovative services have generated double-digit sales revenue growth every year since establishment in 2002. NexTrust’s services can be viewed online at http://BillFlash.com and NexTrust’s Resellers are supported at http://NexTrust.com.
NexTrust is a privately held corporation headquartered in Park City, Utah with offices conveniently located just 15 minutes from Salt Lake City (I-80 Jeremy Ranch exit 141).
NexTrust has an immediate opening for a broadly skilled Technical Support/Quality Assurance Representative to provide technical, analytical, documentation and project management support to all of NexTrust’s clients and team. Functions will include: technical support to clients, vendors, partners and team, testing and documenting of issues, client enrollments and various other projects deemed appropriate. The candidate will need to be a bright, imaginative, and capable support representative with strong communication skills specifically seeking to contribute in a thriving small business environment where they will be a key contributor to the overall success of the business.
The Position will have wide-ranging, cross-functional responsibilities in support of NexTrust’s business. Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
• Delivering Tier 1 Technical Support via Phone and Email (Estimate 60-80% of time)
• Testing and Documenting Development Projects
• Writing Business Requirements for Development
• Documenting and Managing Various Ongoing Projects
• Identifying opportunities to streamline processes with automated solutions
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Education
• Strong verbal and written communication, technical and analytical skills.
• Extensive knowledge of business issues and processes as well as IT resources and enabling technologies.
• Flexible, Results Driven, Team Player
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Project Execution Skills
• Business Reporting Knowledge
• Strong command of various business tools, applications, and formats including:
o Productivity – Outlook, Excel and Word
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/task/assignments of various complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work independently on strategic issues with various parties, capable of managing fairly complex projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field(s)
• 2+ Years Work Experience in Software Industries
Primary Location: Park City, UT
Hours: Standard, 30-40 hours per week
Job Type: Standard,Non-Exempt
Travel: Less than 5%
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
NexTrust offers competitive compensation and excellent health and dental insurance in a challenging and growing small business. Compensation is negotiable upon experience and demonstrated ability to contribute to business results, expected pay range of $10-15 per hour.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email or fax resume and any supporting documentation to Jen Holub.
Please no phone calls.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
NexTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This post was submitted by Jennifer Holub.