Join us in building the next generation cloud offering that will revolutionize how business works today, by consolidating disparate social, communication and collaboration applications into a single interface. Making business and business-to-business communications as simple as social personal communication, with the added security, governance and compliance infrastructure needed for the challenges of tomorrow’s on-demand, ad-hoc worker.
We are looking for engineers that are team players with a passion for building highly complex, scalable and performant software.
* build the interface layer to Novell Vibe from outside data sources
* architect and build internal and external API’s to Novell Vibe (including authorization and authentication)
* Bachelors or higher in CS or related discipline
* 4+ years experience in Java development
* Strong modeling and design skills
Preferred Technology Experience:
* Jersey / REST-based web service development
* Agile development processes
There is no relocation assistance offered for this job.
Disclaimer: This job description is for informational purposes, to describe the primary duties, skills and abilities necessary to meet the requirements of this position. This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requirements or essential functions; it is subject to change at any time.
Novell is an equal opportunity employer and an advocate for workforce diversity.