Senior Software Engineer, Novell Cloud Manager Product
Company Name: Novell
Location: Provo, Utah
Apply Online Link: http://bit.ly/8YjHct
Novell is seeking a senior-level Software Engineer in its Provo, Utah office to be a key member of its Novell Cloud Manager development team.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Designs, develops and maintains high-quality code.
- Designs software solutions, following best practices and design patterns.
- Follows process and applies software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Uses professional concepts and follows company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems.
- Writes and/or reviews technical documentation covering system architecture and design for both internal and customer use.
- Maintains customer focus and collaborates with team members, QA engineers, and support engineers to provide customer value.
Knowledge & Skills
- B.S in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years industry experience using Java
- Development experience on Linux
- Good problem-solving abilities to quickly determine issues and provide solutions
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work within the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision on well-defined, specific tasks.
- Development experience on Windows (Visual Studio .NET)
- C/C++ and/or C# development
- Agile Development Experience (SCRUM)
Apply Online: http://bit.ly/8YjHct
Disclaimer: This job description is for informational purposes, to describe the primary duties, skills and abilities necessary to meet the requirements of this position. This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requirements or essential functions; it is subject to change at any time.
Novell is an equal opportunity employer and an advocate for workforce diversity.