Location: Park City, Utah
Company Name: AvantLink.com
Location (City, State): Park City, Utah
AvantLink.com has an opportunity for an experienced LAMP web developer with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. This position offers the ability to contribute directly to the success of a growing company while interacting with a core of best-in-industry professionals. Be prepared to hit the ground running and work productively without constant supervision. The more motivated and creative you are the more freedom you’ll have to leave your own mark.
- Learn about existing functionality and assist with end-users’ support requests
- Work with clients and third-parties to integrate our tools and offerings
- Plan, construct, test and deploy new capabilities in accordance with assigned projects
- Continually review systems for potential improvements to security, reliability or performance
- Brainstorm with users and co-workers to determine new avenues of development
- Assist with systems administration: planning, configuring and maintaining network infrastructure
- Share scheduled availability for responding to network issues during evening/weekend hours
- 3 or more years experience developing with PHP
- 3 or more years experience working with MySQL
- Experience with XML and XSLT
- Familiarity with distributed architecture methodologies such as REST and/or SOAP
- Experience with source code / version control systems, e.g. Subversion (SVN)
- Comfort and facility working in Linux environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
AvantLink.com is a cutting-edge affiliate marketing network located in Park City, UT. Our cost-per-sale (CPS) environment offers a truly open marketing solution for our clients: we only earn money when they do.
This post was submitted by David Clark.