We are looking to hire a PHP/LAMP developer to help build our Admazing system and other awesome social networking tools. Candidates must have 2-5+ years of proven, real-world experience building LAMP-based web applications. The right person will have the ability to jump right into our dynamic fast-paced team and contribute from day one. This person will be the first developer on this team (though, since we’re a software startup, there’s plenty of other developers on the payroll). The Admazing system is an advertising network that displays highly-targeted, interactive ads. The system must have ability to collect data submitted through ads and/or route clicks to proper destinations.
- Excellent PHP5 and LAMP-stack web development skills.
- Good, analytical ability. Proven troubleshooter and problem-solver.
- Willing to support “Admazing” ad network programming and provide programming support to other social networking web applications being built.
- Proven experience building and scaling highly-available websites handling 200 million + monthly advertising impressions.
- Our corporate offices are in Provo, Utah.
- We will not pay relocation or sponsorship.
Email us at email@example.com to apply for this position. If your resume isn’t handy, no problem. Just give us proof you’re a rock-star.
Did you know:
- FamilyLink.com is in the top 50 U.S. web companies, according to Quantcast.
- FamilyLink.com is a high-energy startup that is both angel and venture-backed, and turned profitable in late 2008.